Monday 20 July 2015

Reflection from Hidayah

As we move towards a shift in the education landscape, we have to be well equipped about the fundamentals and the ecosystem of how the tools and applications function. Only then can effective teaching and learning take place. As a teacher, we need to be prepared that what we want to teach may be taken to another level when our students explore other platforms to extend their learning experience. It is then crucial that the teacher be the pivotal point to assess what is relevant.

1 comment:

  1. In response to your comment, I think the role of the teacher has changed.

    The question I have for myself is - what are the competencies that I need to help my students navigate through this learning environment. In designing learning experiences for my learners to be independent and collaborative, have I adequately immersed in this form of learning in order to provide these experiences for my students.

    ReplyDelete